|General Terms and Conditions
- In these conditions “we” and “us”
refer to cleanup.
- The terms and conditions below govern the supply of goods
sold by cleanup.co.uk, also trading as Ideabright
Ltd ( Company No. 2326656 , VAT Number 503 3220 10) at 774 Fulham Road London SW6
5SJ, to the customer named on the order form provided on
the cleanup website. Together with the completed
form, these terms and conditions constitute the entire and
only agreement between us in relation thereto.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once your
order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force,
on the terms and the conditions set out here.
- The price payable for the goods you order is as set out
on our website at the time you place your order, plus any
charges for carriage and insurance as set out in the order
- Any errors found in our prices and description in the
time of ordering, the customer will be informed and we are
entitled to offer you the option of cancelling your order
or re-confirming your order with revised price or product.
- We will require payment of the price for the goods in
full before we dispatch them. All the goods that we supply
will remain our property until you have paid them in full,
including all delivery charges.
- For United Kingdom buyers, all orders placed before 3pm will be delivered the NEXT WORKING DAY, where a valid signature will be required on delivery. This delivery time can only be fulfilled subject to stock availability. If delivery is likely to take longer time than a member of cleanup will contact you for estimated schedule.
- We accept all cards including SOLO and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
With regards to payment by American Express cards we will
ship the goods five working days after payment has been
made because we have to conduct fraudulent checks
- Every delivery within the United Kingdom
(Mainland only) will have our Standard charges of £ 4.99 for postage and packaging (including insurance) for all item (s) less than 30 kg. Any item (s) above 30 kg. will have a special rate shown in the relevant order form.
The cities/counties marked by the (Shipping Company
(s)/Courier Company (s)) as NOT part of UK main land will be
subjected to additional separate charge as applicable by the
shipping company. Cities that are marked for special charges
include: Inverness / Scottish Offshore Islands / Isle Of Man
/ Dublin / Belfast / Channel Isles / Aberdeen / Petershead /
Shetland and Orkney / Western Isles. The list discussed
above is not complete and we recommend you to call us to
find out about the exact shipping charges applicable based
on your address.
- To offer you the best discounts in some cases parcels may be delivered by Royal Mail. If you urgently require your order for next day delivery additional charges may apply. Please contact us on 0207 610 8305
- If you are Non-United Kingdom resident, please contact us for postage/packaging charges and delivery schedule.
- We will try to deliver your goods as soon as feasible.
You should inform us as soon as possible if you do not receive
your goods within seven working days of placing your order
or an estimated delivery date that we give you. Please note
that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only.
If we are unable to deliver your goods within 30 days of
your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund
for those goods.
- In the case of special circumstances, where there is a
dispute between courier company and customer. i.e. a
signature is obtained by courier, but customer claiming of
no delivery, an investigation will take place. (At the time
of delivery, please cross check items in the parcel with the
enclosed delivery note. You will not be able to claim for
any missing items if you fail to put appropriate remarks in the
shipment company’s “Customer Signature Voucher” at the time
of accepting the goods.)
- All disputes will be resolved by us at the end of investigation, which may take up to 30 days.
- Please be aware that if choosing to purchase from our website you agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a fraud protection agency, which may keep a record of that information.
|Cancellations & Returns
- You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 7 days
of the date of delivery to you or collection from a trade counter provided that
the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused and re-saleable
condition. Such notice may be given by phone, mail, fax or email.
- If your item is damaged or
faulty you MUST inform us within 24hrs on receipt of delivery. This will enable
us to provide you with a free collection. If you do not inform us within the
specified time you will have to bare the cost of returning the item back to us
- Returned item (s) must be sent to :
212 New Kings Road
London SW6 4NZ
- If goods are not returned by you, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of
recovering the goods from any refund due to you.
- If you return a Product to us, in a used condition (except where you allege
the Product is faulty) and/or without all the original packaging and any
relevant instruction manual or documents, we shall not be able to sell the
returned Product as new and therefore you agree that in such circumstances where
we agree to make a refund of the price paid to you, we shall have a right to
deduct from any such refund the net loss of profit we shall suffer as a direct
consequence. However the amount we shall deduct shall never exceed 15% of the
amount paid by you for that Product.We regret we cannot refund the packaging and delivery charge. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Refunds will only be made on the credit or debit card that was originally
used to complete the transaction within 30 days.
- We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the
goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our
reasonable control or for any business losses.
- If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does
not mean that we have waived any of our rights and we retain
the right to enforce any of these conditions at any time.
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights
as a consumer. You may obtain information about your statutory
rights from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens
- English law shall apply to these conditions.
- Where the law requires a minimum age limit for the purchase
of specific item (s), you confirm that you are over the required
age limit and that delivery will be accepted by a person
over the required age limit.
- We shall have no liability towards you for any failure or delay
in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods
supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event
or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including,
without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial
- Dimensions and other physical characteristics of the
item (s) are subject to normal commercial tolerances. Unless
otherwise stated, electrical ratings represent safe working
- All products are covered by
manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise stated. Should you require any
information regarding warranties please call Phone + 44 2076108308.
When returning an item under warrantee please make sure that you attach a copy of the sales invoice and if applicable the extended warrantee.
If an item is under warrantee you will have to send the item back to us at your own cost. Once the item has been repaired or replaced by the manufacturer we will bare the cost of returning the item back to you.
Warrantees can take anything up to 5-7 working days or more subject to availability of parts with the manufacturer.
If for any reason there are certain parts that are not covered in the warrantee terms by the manufacturer. They will raise a quotation to replace the part, if you choose not to go ahead with the repair? The item may be sent back to us from the manufacturer in a dismantled form. If you still wish to have the item returned back to you, you will be required to bare the cost of return.
- VAT stands for Value Added Tax, which is charged on most goods and services within the European Union. The current VAT rate stands at 20%. IdeaBright
Ltd is required by law to collect VAT on orders dispatched
to address within the European Union subject to the terms
below. Orders sent to addresses anywhere else in the world
will not be subject to VAT if the VAT registration number
and details are sent to us; moreover they may be subject to
local taxes and customs charges. For customers with a
delivery address within the EU, VAT charges for your order
will be itemised on your invoice.
Recycling your old electricals is easy!
Recycle your electrical and electronic devices free at your local recycling centre. To find your nearest centre, visit the Recycle More [embed www.recycle-more.co.uk] website and type in your postcode.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We’re proud to support your local authority in providing local recycling facilities for electrical equipment.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with this symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items.
How are we helping?
In the UK, distributors including retailers must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by financially supporting the national network of WEEE recycling centres established by local authorities. This is achieved through membership of the national Distributor Take-back scheme (DTS).
To find more information on WEEE recycling and to locate your nearest recycling centre please visit the Recycle More [embed www.recycle-more.co.uk] website or telephone 0800 123 4567.
- cleanup is committed to providing the safest
and most secure shopping experience available online.
- We use industry leading secure server technology that implements
Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to protect your details and
assist your shopping experience. SSL is the industry standard
for encryption and enables millions of secure online transactions
- In summary, your payment details and personal details are
safe when you order with cleanup.co.uk!
- The information that you provide to us will only be used
for credit and security checks and for managing your account.
- The copyright of all
designs, text and graphics within our web site is owned by cleanup and
may not be reproduced in any way or form without permission of cleanup.
Any other reproduction, modification, alteration of any part of this website is
strictly prohibited and may result in prosecution.